- Responsible for the contents and editorial direction of the Metalworking magazines, e-Newsletters and show daily, related digital B2B Channels (Vertical web sites, Wechat and Weibo etc.) You are in charge of, include but not limited Interviewing, writing and editing articles, with clarity, completeness, accuracy;
- Collecting and editing content for B2B e-Newsletters and show daily;
- Preparing features and topics corresponding to the related industries;
- Design headlines and captions for stories, as needed;
- Participating in publication planning;
- Identifying conference speakers when required;
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with government officials, industry associations, trade show organizers;
- Identifying new business opportunities and revenue streams for both local and overseas markets with these organizations;
- Other task may assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor or above degree, Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, CET 6 is a must;
- 3+ years of working experience in the field of Journalism, Communication, Market Research; preferably with a Metalworking/Machinery/B2B publication related background; Good sense of visual design will be a plus;
- Self-motivated, hardworking, outgoing, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Mature, highly presentable and comfortable meeting senior business people;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.